Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 293



Tonight I have to start with writing because blog.com is doing some maintenance and I can't upload photos at the moment. I have to think instead.

I just had dinner with my friend Loren for the first time in 3 years. She lost her mother late this summer, too. Odd how some lives parallel. Ours have in so many ways and we have so much in common, yet we are so different. We really like each other, too. I mean we love each other, we are really good friends, but we also like each other. Loren lives a fascinating life and she has courage in ways I don't. I live through her sometimes. But I also know I am a good touchstone for her. She's really wonderful.




I think my cold is much much better. I didn't sleep the day away, but I took good care of myself, and although I am a little stuffy, I'm ok.




Tonight the sky was this opaque pink and the moon was trying to shine through the pink. We were standing in China Gourmet parking lot looking up at the railroad tracks where all the leaves are golden and train cars were black and red and above the tree line was this opal coloring. I tried to capture it, but it just came out fuzzy, once again a tripod was necessary. But the colors were so unique.

1 comment: