Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 297



I've been thinking a lot about the meaning of funerals this past few days. Now that may sound morbid, but it isn't. Funerals are incredibly important events and the way they are set up, I think, says a lot about the setter upper and also about the mourners. How do we give ourselves and others a place to grieve? Once I have formulated my ideas a little bit more I will write the stories that lead me to this line of questioning. But until then, I'll just pose that question.



I caught up on my sleep.
I went to the coop to eat.







I went for a little walk.
and I had tea with Karina.



October is almost complete. The foliage peaked. The heat is on. I hope for at least 3more weeks of no snow, but the time is coming. I also hope that things like unemployment get straightened out before the end of the month. Tonight I am warm, fed and relatively happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment