Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 277



It's interesting to me to notice how much anger blocks my creativity. I can shoot and write through an awful lot of emotions, but I don't seem to be able to do a good job when I'm just feeling anger. It's possible that anger is where I go went I am spent. I've felt spent for at least a week at this point.



After work I went up to the Coop to get some food. The light was fascinating, but I couldn't do it justice. But here was Michelle just getting off work and having a very sincere phone conversation in the alley. It just struck me as very representative of our lives now. We talk on phones in alleyways. The other thing is I love brick. I grew up in a home with brick floors with hot water pipes radiating heat throughout them. Talking about comfort.




Good night everyone. Tomorrow is writing and I am interested in doing 2 things, organizing my projects and writing a poem. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment