Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 286



The difference between a real burger and a fast food burger ... no comparison, they are not even the same entity. Good beef is good. I don't eat it very often, and I certainly don't cook very often, but when I do, it puts me in a better mood.





Thanks to my good friend, Loren, Geoff and I have heat tonight. Thank you my dear!!!!!

The Doc told me yesterday that the stress of this year is showing up on my skin, that my auto-immune system is turned on and may not know to turn off. Both Docs said, "OK, Lindy, now ya gotta take care of yourself." Isn't that what I've been doing? I guess not.



Actually this project has been a form of taking care of myself. Stopping my day and walking and looking has been good for me. If I hadn't been doing it I would be in much worse condition. But I won't fight it, I'll start drinking more water and walking a little further each day. And oh yeah, the sugar, what am I going to do about the sugar? It is clearly the enemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment