Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 298



I am confused by my everyday life. The extras and the novelties are easy for me to process and experience, but the everydayness is a challenge.





One of the variables that I have kept track of for the past 298 days is the daily weather. It's like nursery school in pictures. Today it is..... I wanted to do that. I've often felt that we New Englanders have no sense of how our weather actually does go, all summers are too hot and all winters too hard. I know that's not true, so I made the decision on day one to keep track of the weather. I have a weather slide show which is really fascinating.


Today is October 25, 2010. It is rainy outside.

Anyway, today I was thinking that there were other things that I would like to keep track of, for instance the time the sun sets everyday, or some of the bird migrations. Now I know I probably have Mr Robin's life mapped out some. He's gone south, he's definitely not around, I haven't photographed him in a couple of weeks.



The other thing I would like to have kept track of is my moods. Today I am grumpy. When I was about 10 Arthur gave me a doll that you could rotate depending on your mood, either you could be sad, happy, mad or, I don't remember what the 4Th side was. I was so offended by the present. I felt the adults were making fun of my moodiness. They were making fun of my moodiness. Anyway, it might have been interesting for me to see how moody I still am. Today, I am grumpy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment