Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 151



I'm sorry for last night, but I had promised Emma a real sleep over when I paid attention to her instead of my blog. Oh, children..... No, she's great, she makes me happy and I love her big time.



Today has been a wonderful photography day. The light has been special and it is truly the first day of summer here. Memorial Day marks that first day of bbq'a and the swimming hole opens. We didn't do the bbq, but we headed for the swim and it looked like there was a member from every continent represented at the river today. It was a remarkable lesson in cultural diversity. I took lots of pictures, but I'm not sure I should put them on my blog. Maybe a couple......








We also brought Rachel up to see Emma's home. It's such a cool place for kids. They all love it so much. Those animals all co-exist so well, it makes no sense, except they act towards each other the way the people act towards them. It's really sweet.









And on top of everything we got an ice cream. Yep, perfect day especially if you don't look at the sink, or the bills, or the unreturned phone calls.

1 comment: