Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149



Home from Connecticut, Edite and I got a day trip together and we got to see Mom who is strong and doing ok today. She's doing ok. We visited a little, then we went down to the marina and had a nice lunch at a nice place, walked a little, saw the ocean, and went back and visited a little longer. We came on home by 6 and sat in Edite's garden and drank tea.






I think I've decided to go for my therapist's license and be able to hang a shingle. I also think I'm going to go back to my fruit drink in the morning and some other life affirming actions. But first I am getting a lot of sleep tonight. So good night and sleep tight.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful picture of your mom, lindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink rose slays me and the double portrait is very very good.

    ReplyDelete