Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 121




I am really tired. Have I had a Saturday night in the past 4 months that I haven't said that? I am really tired. Today I went to Connecticut with my friend Kay. It was great. We had a nice day off. We saw Mom and she was in much better shape and we got a good visit. It was a beautiful day and it felt good to sit outside. I actually sat in the sun for a bit.



After we left Mom we went and visited the cats and picked up Geoff's saw, went to the beach for a bit and then, we went to this little florist in Guilford. It was so lovely, an old greenhouse and shop. The women were wonderful and showed us around the place. One of the women made a beautiful bouquet for Mom. It had peonies in it.
We dropped it off at the front desk and then we meandered home, stopping for some Mexican in W. Springfield.



I really did have a stress free day. Kay did all the driving and we gabbed all the way down and I took 100 photos or so.






No comments:

Post a Comment