Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144: Grace Tilton VanSteenburg's Birthday



Today was a good photo day. It was hot and sunny and summer is truly here. Emma got invited to join the girls at the pool. That was fun. I got to sit in the shade and watch them swim. I had a feeling that water was just too cold for me.





I also got to meet Edite's grandson, Saber. Talking about a cutie. He is a cutie.



Mom is a little stronger tonight

Grace is 25 today. I have this wonderful picture of Annie carrying Gracey when she was 6 months old. I love it. They both have big smiles on their faces. Grace was such a content baby. She was so easy to be with. She still is. Oh I love her.




I love the angles of this photo. I love the angles of the rooves around Edite's house. It's cooling off now. The moon is waxing, and I am sleepy. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment