Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 139



Today was a difficult picture day, in a way. I know that all rhymes. Sorry. Anyway, it was a long involved day and it was raining for most of it. I managed to see a lot of good people though. Tonight I will post portraits. Remember that is what I am focusing on.

I am presenting a workshop in Hartford tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. I'm a little uptight about it. I feel pretty incompetent these days, but it's on teaching writing and if I can't talk about that, what can I do? After that I am going on to my Mother's for the night. That will take me off line for a couple of days again. SO I will write there and post double on Friday. Have a good rest of the week and enjoy these portraits. Oh, the first one is Emma and her pediatrician. Can you imagine having the kind of relationship with your doctor? He's such a good guy and the kids in town all love him. Good job Burt!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment