Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 125



I had a great time last night. It did me a world of good to get out and listen to music in a great music hall with my lovely niece. We laugh together. We like being together, we always have, and last night just help change my mood. It was a relief.


Joanne on her way to teach.



So today I was a little tired, but I got a huge amount of work done. Nothing was making my brain drain, I was optimistic and close to happy for the first time in a while. After I got off work I hung out with Geoff and Chris for a bit. We sat under the canopy of the maple trees in perfect weather.





Geoff and I had a nice supper and then we went over to see Edite who was gardening. I yelled at her for gardening, but how can you blame her, it really was a perfect day. I told her I would send this picture to Mom so she would yell at her to not do too much.



And then we drove home at sunset. It was lovely, a golden sky. I loved it. Yup, my day at home was not as fruitful as was my day at work, but it certainly was enjoyable.

I also know that I have to start writing again. I miss poetry. Have I posted my poem about the chickadees in the tree above me while Emma sleeps on me?




1 comment:

  1. Love the blurry chipmunk (love chipmunks), the buds, the man with the hand, the woman with the fencing and the glorious sunset

    ReplyDelete