Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138



At quarter to eight this morning Geoff says, "go out and walk around the backyard this morning, the light is fantastic." I did. It was. Fascinating light.



After working I went to town and hung out at the Coop and World Eye. And then I went to writing for the first time in 6 weeks. Edite felt strong enough to have us come and write tonight. That is so exciting on so many levels. But I'm too tired to post any of the writing. I'll do it tomorrow. I'll just post some of the photos I took there. But know it was highly successful.





2 comments:

  1. those blue flowers are fantastic! great depth and light -- and that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somebody wrote a comment today and it didn't come through to me. If you did, will you please post it again?

    ReplyDelete