Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 123



OK, May is here, well it's been here for a couple of days, but I'm finally here with it. It looks like summer out there now. I drove to Northampton first thing this morning and everything was rich in greens.






I also got to see people today and remember I do have a life amidst this life. Emma's brother, Tucker asked me why I was doing this project. He really wanted to hear why. I was sort of startled and then glad he asked because it made me remember why. It was so I could see change. I am seeing change daily. It really works to do this, both in terms of perception and photography.





I am grateful for strength
I am grateful for the richness of color in May
I am grateful for a heart that actually cares
I am grateful for doctors who do listen
and
I am grateful for a way to watch the world with clear eyes daily.

Love you guys.

1 comment: