Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 209




I am either in shock or feeling intensely, no in-between. I have these wonderful people in my house this week. I love all my nieces and nephews. I love it when I get a chance to just have time with them, getting to know them individually. My older nieces are all adults now and I feel as though we have all entered a new level of relationship, sharing on a different level. THen the little ones are so alive and so curious and full of music and theater and art and animals.




And my mother still breaths.




2 comments:

  1. Who's kids are these. I'm not sure who's married of the nieces and nephews at this point..some i still see in my head as little little kids!!

    "Mikey"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy,
    Your blog is lovely and heartfelt and inspiring. Nice work.
    Sending you lots of love from here.

    ReplyDelete