Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 188



Does anyone have a poem they'd like to share this month? I'll post it if you send it to me. I know an awful lot of people who write in order to process their feelings. I'd love to have July be an accumulation of people's writings. I don't know, think about it, and if you want, send me something for the July blog.



I think I got the internal workings of my camera balanced. What do you think? It feels like the contrast is better and maybe my focusing is improving. The two together I think improves my pictures.




I have this wonderful bittersweet memory of eating tons of watrmelon in a heatwave with Jason the summer of '88 just after my surgery and before he went to Japan. That period of time was one of the hardest times I ever went through. But we sat on the back stoop to of the Federal St house and ate tons of cold sweet red watermelon and it was delicious and we laughed and laughed. Jason and I sang and laughed a lot together.





It is very hot tonight. It is still in the upper 80's at quarter to nine. Emma got a new puppy and I haven't met him yet. That's how hot it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment