Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 186



Back to work tomorrow and in 96 degree weather. I just keep thinking, "at least I'll be in the air conditioner." Maybe I'll buy my pool pass in the afternoon. I think swimming is a necessity.



I spent most of the day alone today. Geoff came home and took me to dinner and then we took a ride up through the wonderful farms above me. It was lovely. It was gentle. We stopped and looked at a cabin that's for sale and obviously abandoned. It'd be nice to have a nice woodsy cabin to escape to, but we're in no shape to buy a soda no less a cabin. Oh welll....dreaming is a wonderful thing.




So the 4 best things about my vacation

1) traveling with Emma.
2) Seeing all the CA. relatives and taking in the Pt. Reyes air.
3) Seeing my niece Maddie and meeting her husband.
and
4) Getting a day alone with Denise, how amazing!!!!!

oh yeah........ spending a little time alone with Margie sharing photographs. very cool.........

naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment