Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 195: Rain Rain


Day 195: Rain Rain
Originally uploaded by Dr Lindy



Creating change in one's life is too difficult, or at least, extremely difficult. I feel as though I created an action plan 2 weeks ago and I should have completed it by now and my life should be different, now, or at the least, tomorrow. But, it is not so, I am still working under the sme principles I was under on June 30th.




I just want to go back to CA. with Emma tomorrow, instead we will go to Laurel Lake on Friday, almost as good. Well, kinda......... Part of what I am searching for is that reflective place, that time to make the changes I need to make, but it doesn't work that way.





It rained most of the night. It was wet all night, really wet. It rained most of the day and it was steamy, not that hot though, but wet. Everything was wet and droopy and full of bugs. Why does it feel like August to me? It's too wet.




And finally, most of you know my Mom is my confidant and I have not been able to call her this week. I really miss her, oh my God, and she's still alive, what's going to happen when she dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment