Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 184



Vacation is an odd thing. I think this is the first time in my life in which I wanted to never have to go back to work. I am tired. It's not that I don't like my job, it's that I am tired. I want to be appreciated and I am not, except by a few. So I have decided to go back to school part time and to get licensed as a therapist. I need to do something different.




I got to show Mom all the pictures of my trip today. I think she really enjoyed them. They really are of a beautiful place in the world. She was able to tell me which ones she wanted to see again and she knew where she was and she just was so very present. She is so very present. Ahhhhh, it is so hard. She is so wise and wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. it's a big step to go back to school, but it sounds like a great direction. good luck, lindy!

    ReplyDelete