Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 193


This was a bad photograph day. The kids put together a lemonade stand and provided me with something to shoot. I spent most of time in the office throwing away paper, not a very interesting subject to take pictures of, and although it was beautiful outside, I didn't do anything. I didn't even take my neighbborhood walk.



Depression is a funny thing. It's sneaky and shows itself in odd ways. This morning I woke at 4:30. It was beautiful out there, it was all like porceline glazes. I wish I could have photographed it. But I didn't. I just lay there and thought about how stuck I was. Useful............. oh well.




Back to acknowledging what I am grateful for.
1) a 7 month old puppy who falls asleep on Emma's lap
2) a bowl of chocolate ice cream
3) Snapfish and the prints I'm acquiring

No comments:

Post a Comment