Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 269



Finally a day of rest, a day to myself, and what do I do with it, I go through old old photographs. Very funny. I was looking for college photos, but that was a long time ago. I went off to Marlboro in 1974, 36 years ago, I was 21 years old. That was many photographs ago, many lifetimes ago. Now I have a living room full of photographs all over the place. It's very funny. It proved to me that this photograph thing is not new for me. (I mean I have 2 full books of photos of teen years, the scary years.) And it proved that we are all getting old. AHHHHHH!!!!!!






So I woke up this morning and immediately thought, "I got to call Mom and tell her what a bunch of nuts she raised, and tell her all about yesterday. She'll laugh." And then I laughed at myself. I hope you are laughing Mom, the group of us packing up your home. I thought it was me who was dramatic, I'm not half as dramatic as my bros.



Things, so many things, I have to begin to get rid of stuff. I never thought I'd say that, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment