Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 251




Tell me what you think these are. I thought there were three hawks chasing each other. These are two of them. Now I think maybe they aren't both hawks, but I can't tell. They certainly sounded like hawks. The wind picked up on top of Poet's Seat and all of a sudden there was screeching above me and the flew out after each other. Then a third came out of no where and broke it up. One, which looked more like a broad hawk than a redtail, flew to the other side of the tower and I missed him both times he did tricks in the wind in front of me. I went searching for a perch but could not find one.




I am fairly disabled, but I refuse to stop. Tomorrow is fair day and I'm doing it. I'm also taking Emma back to swimming lessons and I think I'll sign up for something while she is doing that, but I am at least going to swim in the mornings. (Well, once my rib heals.) arghhhhh




Hey you all, thank you for your positive feedback. It is really helpful. I felt like today started a new chapter and I feel up about it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that portrait of the tree. I would like to see it bigger.

    ReplyDelete