Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 264:



That was the longest drive I have ever taken to Hyannis. I don't know why. I do this a couple times a year and never before has it felt like forever, today the Mass Pike felt like forever. One year coming home from a MCAE meeting in Hyannis in my old Accord, when the sunroof was broken, the sky opened up on us and it poured while we drove to Greenfield. That was a long ride. But I think we actually laughed at ourselves that time and I had company. Oh welllllllll...







I guess what amazes me the most about these work related adventures is how so many people loose the knowledge or feelings about what is important about doing the job. My statistics are a little higher than norm, but I am minus a couple of key ingrediants, key to the Department, not to me. So it looks like I am doing a less than stellar job. Drives me crazy.... Oh well, if it weren't for my fellow transition coordinators I would make someone else come and deal with the politics. But the group itself is wonderful and we support each other in very holistic ways. So I come to Hyannis and Falmouth for three days and try to focus on what I do like about it all.



And then I am very happy to go home. I am taking an extra day for myself this week. I will get some good sea photos, you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment