Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 253



The end of another week has come. This one has been less dramatic than the past several, but not boring. But fall has started and taken root, which might not be an appropriate phrase to use.



I really did have a good day yesterday. The sense of community was so great. Even at the end of the day, sitting at the Fair with Emma and Diane eating sausage grinders and fried dough, we were joined by three people whom I really like and whom I don't get to see often enough. I don't know, maybe because it was half price night or parade night, I just felt the sense of community in the air and I knew half the people there. I love that feeling, it makes me love the Fair.



And then today I did the puzzles at the coop. Yup.... maybe it's the time of year; I have to figure out how to photograph it. I want to capture that connected feeling. Any ideas? Anyway, welcome here Fall. Glad we made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment