Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 266



Today I heard the loud roar of a large group of educators all with something to say.
Today I heard both the dissatisfaction and the absolute love of a field.
Today I heard admiration and distrust for colleagues.
But mostly I heard the sharing, the sharing of ideas, the sharing of opinions, the sharing of a loud voice of creative people.





Today I heard the one voice of a seagull, 2 small sparrows whose nest sits behind the light placed above a stairwell.
Today I heard the sound of low tide and a calm wind creating small long waves rolling on and on and on.
Today I heard a duck and another call out as they flew by each other.





Today I heard two women share the love of a past, of men, and women and laughter.
Today I heard two women share an understanding of growing up, becoming women, and continuation of the love for life.
Today I heard the sound of ferry boats, the clang of bells and the loud fog horns.
Today I heard the lack of sound of sailboats, sunsets and a full moon.


1 comment:

  1. so amazing to be together, lindy, and share our hearts. much love! let's keep it up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete