Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 245



HOT HOT HOT
Too hard
Too much
yet students continue to walk through the doors and show me courage and model success. How can I possibly complain?





Went to the river with Diane and Emma. Very sweet.... lovely evening. But a horrible two days of photography. It's not that I was uninspired, it's that I'm too overwhelmed at the moment, and it's different than the period when Mom was so sick, it is a period of switching gears, switching direction, allowing myself to come back to me, to taking care of myself, especially physically.

HOT
too hard.




Day 244

Nobody freak out. I went out with a group last night and I just had to go to bed when I returned. I'll do all this tonight. Sorry folks, Day 243 was too hard for me. I'll catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment