Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 263



I'm off to Falmouth tomorrow. This will present many new photo ops. I've been thinking about photos a lot today. I've been thinking about my ways for sharing all of this beyond the blog. There are the t-shirts of Dylan, and the funny faces of Michelle, and Emma's pets. I knew when I started doing this with the intention of documenting grief, that I would document fun stuff, too. Now how do I put it all together into one display? It's going to be really interesting. I have a few ideas. If any of you have ideas pass them on, please.



Vulnerability is anxiety producing.



How about "vegetables?" or balloons? or pinks?



I saw a collection of pictures of orange things on FLICKR today. I loved it. It was enticing. With my photos it would have to be blue things.

No comments:

Post a Comment