Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 246



So, I get up early this morning and I go to put a load in the washing machine and there's change in the bottom, I lean down into the machine and slip and do something to my ribcage. I definitely bruised it or pulled a muscle right in front of my last rib. It hurts, especially when I sit up.



I tried to go be productive today, to go get things done I haven't been able to get done, but I couldn't. I went back to Highland pond where I was when Mom died. It was hotter today than it was a month ago. Oh God, hotter and as sticky, if not stickier, our least favorite weather. I took some pictures and then went on top of Poet Seat to write. Slowly but surely different guys in cars arrived and went to the top of the tower. Odd.





Then I met a friend and Emma at the Coop and we went to the River and they went crayfish hunting for a bit. Emma was quiet today, but polite and not quite as aloof. She is growing up so fast. She read, I napped..........and then we went and ate curry and a friend's house for dinner. AHHHHH. Curry.




So no moral to the story today. It was a good day overall, but I am sad and worried. Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's house for the weekend. I'm glad. I need to face up to life now, but I'm glad I have one more weekend to go be silent, or at least a little reclouse. I'll get there, promise, but for the next couple days I will be off line. Have a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment