Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 363



I spent a good portion of the day in a spa. YEP!!! We did aromatherapy steam, hottub, massage and Reiki. YUP!!! Need to do it once a month. Need to add another 30 min in the beginning. Really nice place. I'm happy tonight.



That took up a big part of the middle of the day. Afterwards we went out to a late lunch, so by the time I was ready to start shooting the light was crazy. So here's some shots with the new lens just before 4 pm.





This evening I have thrown away at least 300 photos from the year. I went through the month of March. I need to throw out more, but it is a good start. I also threw out over a garbage bag full of paper today. I'm beginning to be able to thin out in here, to simplify, to start a new, or at least fresh. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment