Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 362



Gerard, Rhys and I went to a photography store today and I bought my new lens and some new little toys that let me download photos once again. YAYAYAYAAYYAYAY!!!





While I was sick I really thought I was going to have to throw photography out of my life again. I thought I'd never be able to focus again, neither with my eyes nor my brain. Oh my God, I thought, am I really just going to throw this whole thing out, forget I did it? And then today, I realized I had something to look forward to and I didn't just loose the whole thing to some hole in my brain.





The other thing I did this morning was read my journal from January 2010. Very interesting how intentional I was in the beginning of all this. I wrote some good stuff that I didn't post, I may have to do some editing for my final blog posting.
Very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Love that first shot, and the many layers of branches.

    Interesting that now, at the end of your year, you considered giving it all up and then got a a second wind, or "second sight."

    What a year it's been for you! It's been so wonderful to be a part of it. Thanks for sharing your heart, soul, and vision. xoxo

    ReplyDelete