Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 343

The truth is that grief does take over at somepoint and make you sit and pay attention to it. That's whats happening to me this week. I wish my body had waited another week though so that I wasn't missing time with students. But there is no way I can work at the moment.

Went to the doctor today and she did tests to make sure I don't have a bacterial infection. I have a history of them so she was making sure. Everybody please think positive thoughts that this is just a flu.

Being sick makes me so depressed. I am so bad at it. I realized I started this blog off sick. So odd. I feel good about certain things that I've done this year for myself, but other things I'm not proud of. I have to create a new routine so that I get healthy again and no more of these colds every 6 weeks, that is ridiculous.

I did get brought flowers today. I did take one photo of them. I need to take 2 more photos before the end of the day. Of what?

No comments:

Post a Comment