Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 360



by Emma

I have had a good day. It is snowing, the first real snow of the season. I got up this morning, talked to friends on the phone and got a little time alone with Ember and then went to the Coop for lunch.

I am back to being myself. I feel much better and I think one more night going to bed early will be quite helpful. Tomorrow I'm supposed to get up and see a nutritionist. I'm not sure I'll be able to get out of my driveway, but I do feel as though my new life is starting.

I am so grateful for friends who are just there. They help me feel more anchored. I need to feel anchored at the moment.

I am so grateful for family that wants me to be part of their lives. I want to be part of their lives, too. I get to see Jason and Claudia this week.

I am so grateful for clementines.

So, I hope I can get a cable to download photos from my camera to my laptop tomorrow. I'll try and then the last 5 days of this project can be back together again. I am going to stop though. I feel as though I will have accomplished what I set out to do and that the next stage will take place. I'll let ya know what that is. Meanwhile, sleep well all!.

No comments:

Post a Comment