Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 355

It's kinda crazy, but my computer has decided to stop reading photo cards. Today is the first day in almost 3 weeks that I actually took pictures and my computer has decided to stop reading the cards, no warning, just stopped.

And it is Tuesday night and another no writing night. December just got blown out of the water, period. But maybe I can write a little tonight. Maybe I have something in my heart that can be written. hmmm

I wish I'd been able to see the eclipse last night. We were way too clouded over. But I think if I had seen it it would have given me a sense of hope. I need a little sign of hope at the moment. I'm looking, don't worry, but it would have been cool to see that on the Winter Solstice at the end of this year and decade. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment