Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 352



Well, it is the week before Christmas and all through the house not a creature's been stirring, not even a mouse. Today I had enough energy to do a week's worth of dishes and realize I don't remember much of the past week. Oh I hate that feeling. I feel like I've been jipped and I've been vulnerable. Spooky. But still, I am alive. I am altered though, My state of consciousness is not back to normal and I am so very grateful for good friends and family who are watching my back .

I took the camera out with me today, but I have to tell you I am not really seeing yet. That skill of catching the important thing out of the corner of my eye is not present at the moment and what sits in its place is over sensitive eyes, which are no good for photography. So I'll download the 2 or 3 shots I took, but know I am not back yet.

I wish this illness had held out a couple weeks, although, no I don't, this way I will be healthy on Christmas Eve, which is important to me. I have been celebrating Christmas Eve with Annie, Matt and Kora and friends for at least 10 years now. It's an important day for me.

Alright, tomorrow is a new day. I still have a few shopping days left and I think I know what I want to get and it's got to keep going up from here, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment