Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 359: Merry Christmas



It has been a wonderful 24 hours. I had a lovely Christmas Eve with old friends. It felt peaceful and calm and kind. We all needed those things. Not to mention the food was great.



I slept well last night, too. And just maybe my body is beginning to feel more like itself again. I cannot believe how sick I got, but I know it was a signal. I am taking heed. I am paying attention. I am spending the month of January on me.



I love my Goddaughters, I know no one whose been following this knew that, but today I saw them both. They both make me happy. Kora's not a kid any longer, but she is a lovely person who I just like being with a lot. And Emma is turning away from being a little kid and is developing such a wonderful sense of humor and a sense of others. She is wonderful to be with, too. I feel anchored to my life around her.

Christmas is supposed to be a time that we take stock in what we do have. I'm very rich with good friends. I am covered in red velvet. I feel very lucky and blessed tonight. I hug all those I love and wish you a Merry Christmas and a lovely sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment