Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 354: The Winter Solstice



Today is the shortest day of the year. There will also be a total eclipse of the moon tonight, and meteor showers are expected. I wish I had the energy to wake up at 3 a.m. and see it, but I have hardly enough energy to walk to my car after 5 hours of work. Yes, I returned to work today and caught up on some things. I missed the last week of classes so all my students are gone and I didn't get to congratulate them on a job well done. No, many things got left behind this month as I slept away this infection. What an odd way to end this year?



But I do have 11 more days, so maybe, keep your fingers crossed, I can do something to pull it back up. I have to admit I am in the now and not very reflective, and my creative spark is just beginning to tickle a little again. I may do it. You wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment