Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 170


Yesterday was a throw away day for my project. I posted a couple of pictures that I took during the day, but basically i got no time alone to do anything of my own. I'm trying to grab as much of that as I can this afternoon.




It was a wonderful day for birds. I saw new robins' nests being made, catbirds all around, a jay, a pair of ruby throated hummingbirds, and a male cardinal zooming by. I saw the chickens, ducks, chickies, and parrot. I saw the girls that go with those birds and the dog and supercat. They cheered me up a little.





I have serious things on my mind. I have issues of right and wrong and fairness, I have issues of life and death, and I have issues of acceptance and mental and genetic disorders. I have the anxt of going on a trip and whether everything will fit in the suitcases and will my knee hold out and can Emma be polite to my relatives for a whole week and and and and and




Are you ok to go off on a fishing boat, Kora J? Your Uncle John better take care of you.





And I, after playing with the animals and playing with my photographs will try to go to bed soon. I cannot write about any of those serious subjects tonight, I'm too full, I have to escape them in my art instead. Do people understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment