Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 168



This morning the world couldn't figure out what it wanted to do. I think the weather has been close to perfect this week and I have been physically very comfortable in this temperature. But we are about to turn. And I am going to California. YES! My vacation officially started at 3 o'clock today and I do not have to be back at work until July 6th.








I woke up this morning and I had the need to call all of my people whom I am worried about. I wanted to make sure everyone was alright, that they were all in their beds or getting ready for work and that nothing traumatic had happened during the night. I kept myself from calling everyone but Mom. Matter of fact, I still want to call Patrick. Maybe I will in a minute. Yesterday was just one of those days that oozed drama and at 4:30 this morning it took its toll on me and by 6 I wanted to know if everyone was alright!!!!!!!!!

So is everyone alright?

1 comment:

  1. I love the mirror photos (except the bottom one that looks like you have a beard). And I especially like and admire the way you get that lovely shallow depth of field in floral shots. When I read your blog, it feels like I'm talking with you. Nice!

    ReplyDelete