Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161


Life is interesting this week. I actually had a pretty good day today and I think it is partially because I seem to be getting clearer about making future life plans. I don't feel so stuck.






I also am completely shocked that I have been doing this project for 161 days. Today was rainy and a little ugly, but photos came out of no where. A beautiful bug was sitting on my car window and reflections were happening all around me. I got a red light on the bridge, and the sunset was interesting tonight.





So in spite of the rain, in spite of the fact that I worked 8 hours, I still saw wonderful things and had a good day. YEP.

I get home right, about 8 after a lovely meal with Edite and I shoot this picture. No one was home and there were no lights on in the house. I cannot figure out where the light glow in the middle of the porch is coming from. And if it is a ghost, it is a friendly one. Very odd.....

No comments:

Post a Comment