Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 160



I know I promised last night, but I need to edit the piece I wrote last night before I put it up. I also had a fairly poor photo day, it wasn't very conducive to shooting, It is cold and rainy. I watched Johnny Depp in Alice In Wonderland this afternoon. That was good.


This is a picture of Kari watching the whole admissions staff walk into her office together holding balloons and cake. She has no idea what is happening. It took her a good 15 seconds or more to realize they were for her congratulating her on graduating. She's so funny. (The cake was wonderful.)





Picked Emma up from school and went to CG's for lunch where they made her a special pot of lemon and honey hot tea. We sat there for a bit and she drew this picture.





When I got up this morning it was below 50 and when I went out this evening to collect my delivered pizza it was about the same. My new thermometer has huge numbers on it so I can see it and I can see how cold it is. I'm not complaining, it was a perfect excuse to order a pizza. I am so tired, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment