Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 167: Ember Tilton's Birthday

Berskye, 31 years ago you came into our lives and you made me smile from the beginning, I loved your curiosity and your imagination. I still do. You are wonderful.




Kora took these during our visit to the Duckpond today. I think they are very representative of Emma's and my relationship. Although I don't like looking at myself, I am happy to have them. And I was very happy to spend time with my 2 girls today. I'll work a full day tomorrow, but it was worth getting a little time with them. I love them lots.







Today was a bleak day. A lot of odd things happened today. I'm getting worried about going to California, but I'm almost all set with plans. I am worried that my knee will come out in the middle of the Texas airport, or Emma will get too far in front of me or.... you know those normal things. But I also see it as a new beginning. I am looking forward to redefinition and I think this will be a good demarcation; a good place to start. It is starting that is so hard for me. I'm good at the going, it's the spark that I usually need from outside, so this trip can be a hypothetical spark.



I was dive bombed by a few barn swallows this morning. 2 female red winged black birds yelled at me to go away with that camera. The ducks and goose could have cared less about me, the Canada geese family ran away when children arrived, and the roads were lined with both robins and mockingbirds today. I saw no large birds though.

2 comments:

  1. three gorgeous ladies....and a duck. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and watermelon.
    but you are right, there is a pattern in my photos.
    do you believe you went to college with both their mothers?

    ReplyDelete