Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 154



I put in a good solid day of work today. I have all of this database and spreadsheet work at the moment, the least favorite parts of my job, so I just stayed with them today. I had no interruptions, no students to come say hi. That's sad believe me, that's why I do the job, I like my students. Oh well, I did get some work done.



After work Geoff and I drove up to Bratt and met Kora and sat and listened to great stories for 2 hours. She's in such great shape. It was so fun to hear, for both of us, it took us out of our own lives for a little bit and into the life of an exciting thinking 18 year old. I loved it.








I've felt so f...ed up this week. I've had many friends remind me that this stage of the grieving game makes everyone feel bad. Well it makes all PTS characteristics fly through the sky with the greatest of ease. Oh my God.... so I have been trying to work on something new for myself. I have been trying to start a new plan of action for my life. I have been looking into programs to get licensed as a therapist. Why not? I do it anyway, I might as well get paid, hunh?




I love Brattleboro. It is my college town.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing that our students aren't the only ones making changes this time of year. Now that I'm closier, I need to explore Brattleboro, perhaps you can introduce me.

    ReplyDelete