Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213



Today has not been a day of picture taking or writing. It has been a day of remembering and waiting in some sort of odd suspension. I feel caught in time and space.



I wish I could tell you I cleaned off my dining room table and paid all the bills, I can't. I wish I could tell you I organized all the art materials and hung up all the new art I have in brightly colored markers, I can't.




I did do 3 loads of laundry and I did 3 puzzles and I spoke to several people. I spoke to Kora who was doing her laundry in Sitka, Alaska, how cool is that? And I spoke to Jace, who made it home ok. And I know the girls made it home ok. I spoke to Geoff and I know he wrote in the mountains of Colorado today, yay. And I spoke to Paul and heard the sorrow.





And I sat alone in my yard and remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment