Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 218:



Once again I am going off line. Kay and I are going to Maine for a week. This is a real gift for me from us, because I need to go be an introvert and not isolate at the same time. I need to look and see and hear new sounds. I need to look at porcelain colors and soothing seas. I need to smell the sea and listen to the far off sounds. That is what I am going to do.



I went over to work today to run a quick errand. I ran into Son. He made me smile. Mom never met Son, but she would have liked him. He is brave and fun and caring. I also got hugged by co-workers. NICE>







The neighborhood is growing up. I think one believes that you grow old, but everything around you should stay the same. This year Laura goes off to college, she's going to Colorado. This is her first wedding cake which she made with her Mom for a friend's wedding.

I also saw a new born today who is the son of two women I really enjoy. So, I am wrong, everything else grows and changes along side of me at the same rate. It is excruciating, yet wonderful.




I will be off line for a week, but I will write and at the end post the blog in one entry. It should be an interesting week of feelings. Thank you all for the support you've shown me through the past seven months. My Mom appreciated it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment