Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 240



I took two naps today. I think I'm back in my own skin. Really, after 8 months of feeling out of my skin, I feel back today. Exhausted, a little scared of what's to come, but back.




One thing I did today was go down to the beaver pond at sunset. There is no signs of beavers, I think they must have been removed. And all of the cedar waxwings were gone. They've gone south for the winter already. Matter of fact, I saw very few non year round birds today.


Just the ones that can bare the snow were visible. Yet the forecast for the next 4 days is over 90 degrees. We'll welcome in the school year in a heat wave. Crazy, the whole year has been crazy.

I saw so many people today in the supermarket. Really, some I haven't seen since I started this blog. I really have to do something interesting with this project. It has really been an interesting process.




The truth is, I miss my Mom. I will miss her for a long time, I know, but I also have to turn my focus to my future now. AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment