Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 242



This is the first week of school. There is open enrollment and orientation and then classes begin. It sweeps everyone away and takes their lives over. I am so happy I got the weekend to myself before the wave hit.



I left work late, I'm afraid that will be true all week and I didn't get time for picture taking. I took a short walk and got a few. The humidity is building so the sunset was boring and the mosquitoes over zealous.



I spent a lot of time working with my photos yesterday. I didn't get any bills paid or other things done, but I organized some stuff. It is so possible for me to do this project. I really want to. I have to find a way to support myself for 4 or so months. It'd be so much fun.

OK, herons landed in my yard last night, aren't they beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment