Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 230



Today Emma and I bought two new fish for the tank. It made everyone in the tank happy. They are all playing so hard in there tonight and it made me and EMma happy. Their names are Suckle and Subine. We needed that.



She and Rachel took out Great Grandma Whiton's tea set and played tea party in the kitchen on my good cotton blanket. Oh well............ they were fun to listen to. I don't have a lot of energy, but I do have a desire to listen to imagination.




And I do have a desire to be with her.

I spent part of the day trying to find a poem to read at Mom's service on Saturday. I had no luck. I wonder what I am looking for. Maybe I should write it. I asked Emma if she would write. She said, "I don't think I'm any good at writing funeral poems." I laughed and said, "I don't think I am either."

No comments:

Post a Comment